Ronlap Folding Bedside Shelf, Bunk Bed Shelf Organizer for Top Bunk Dorm Clip On
|Product Dimensions||15"D x 15"W x 6.1"H|
- 【Great Substitute for Nightstands】: Forget climbing down from the top bunk or getting out of bed just to grab something from the floor or across the room. With this handy bedside shelf, iPad, cell phone, books, alarm clock, drinks, or any other items you might bring with you in bed can be just an arm’s length away. This bedside shelf can provide an instant nightstand or desk while saving your floor space, making a great substitute for nightstands in narrow rooms or bunk beds
- 【Intimate Designed Bed Shelf】: With a large 15″x 10” surface and high edges on all sides, this bunk bed shelf can keep items in place and prevent them from falling off. The spill-proof cup holder can safely hold your drink to reduce spills on your bed or desk. The four side USB cable slots enable the mobile phone charging cable to be well fixed. The removable hanging cups provide extra storage space to organize your small objects. Two moveable side hooks are convenient for hanging small items
- 【Folding Bedside Shelf Organizer】: Weighing only 1.6 lbs, folding size: 14.96×6.1×2.75 inches, expansion size: 14.96×10.03×2.75 inches. This fold-up bedside shelf organizer is lightweight and compact. It can be folded up in a few seconds for increased use flexibility, easy carrying and storage. Please note that the frame side rail width for the bedside shelf organizer to fix on to is 0.78 inch minimum, 1.5 inches maximum
- 【Rapid Installing Bed Shelf】: Comes with detailed instructions, this bed shelf can be assembled easily in minutes, no more screws or tools needed. Just hook the bed shelf tray onto the side of your bed frame and twist in all three screws on the back of the bed shelf tray until it is securely attached
- 【Multi-Purpose Clip On Nightstand】: Simple in appearance, convenient in assembly and flexible in use. This plastic clip on nightstand can be used in different ways, including as an extra work area at your work desk, as a study essentials shelf organizer to put magazines, books and stationery products, as a practical bed shelf tray in a kid’s room to put their juice box, snack, tissues, books or alarm clock, as a must-have bedside shelf for college students living in top bunk dorm bed
There are no reviews yet.