11477 Ratcheting Wire Terminal Crimper Tool for Insulated Terminals, Fixed Jaw Crimper
About this item
- Ratcheting mechanism with adjustable clamping force allows for precise, repeatable crimps; Compound action design puts more crimping power into each squeeze.
- Double crimping die creates a secure crimp that resists pull-out; Ratcheting function allows you to secure a wire connector in the die before inserting the stripped wire into the barrel.
- Quick release lever frees the crimper jaws in any position and when double crimp is complete. It acts as a built-in safety measure that can open the handles whenever tool is jammed or stuck.
- Steel jaw contains color-coded wire size markings for red (22-18 AWG), blue (16-14 AWG), and yellow (12-10 AWG) terminals; Ergonomic bi-material handles offer a comfortable, secure grip
- Ideal for nylon insulated solderless terminals; Not recommended for use with heat-shrink connectors.